Tuesday, September 8, 2009

mobius strip

and I find myself back in NYC at my brother's computer.

I feel like all the followers of this blog deserve a well articulated reflection of my travels. Some insightful comments on how I have grown as a person and how I hope to incorporate these new experiences in my life.

I am going to disappoint all of you and simply detail my loose plan for the next few months and upload some images when I get a new cable to charge my camera.

I am hoping to arrive in NC mid month, and stay though oct.
the first week of nov. is still up for grabs with three different forces vying for it.
I intend on returning to MI around the 13th and promptly head up north to deer camp, but I will stay in the metro Detroit area through x-mas.

I hope to have a target city to move to in Jan. by x-mas. This decision will depend on if I am accepted to any artist residency programs or community service jobs.

much love!

I look forward to seeing all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment